Win, Lose or Draw Wiki
Win, Lose or Draw is a Disney Channel game show that premiered on the Disney Channel on January 17, 2014. In April 2013, the Disney Channel announced a new version of Win, Lose or Draw, to be hosted by Justin Willman. As with Teen Win, Lose or Draw, the two teams on each program are made up of two young contestants plus a teenage celebrity (this time, from a Disney Channel or Disney XD program). New motion-control technology is featured.
Leo Howard (born July 13, 1997) is an American actor and martial artist. Beginning his acting career at the age of seven, Howard is known for incorporating his karate skills into his feature film and television roles; as "Young Snake Eyes" in the 2009 action film, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, as "Young Conan" in the 2011 fantasy film, Conan the Barbarian, and as "Jack" on the Disney XD comedy series, Kickin' It. Howard was certified as the youngest TV director ever by the Guinness World Records for his work on the episode "Fight at the Museum" in the fourth season of the Kickin' It TV series.
Help Build the Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Take a look at our Manual of Style.
- Want to help editing pages we're stuck on? See a full list here Stub.
- Check out the ."Wanted Articles" list to see what is needed. You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Before creating a new page, check to see if the same page with a different spelling exists.
- When editing on a page make sure they're links on the page, otherwise its a Dead end page.
- If you have a question, you can ask any of the administrators.
Disney Channel Wikis
[Template fetch failed for //community.wikia.com/wiki/Template:DisneyWikis?action=render]
[Template fetch failed for //community.wikia.com/wiki/Template:GameWikis?action=render]